Saturday, August 30, 2014

Make it work! Chapter 2


                   Night life can happens during a day as well as at night. After sun goes down city start breathing! It feels like it becomes alive and it turns into crowded and colorful disco ball.
                                     
 I had to take a picture with biggest Macys but constriction side a little bit ruined the view.
 
                    Summer pants made by me www.ak-design.net


               When you think it's enough is enough happens something like this. For example, take my walk  in the Bryant Park. In the matter of half an hour huge camera pole been installed,  center of the park cleared up, lights on and shows up my favorite lady - Heidi Klum. I think she is even prettier in real life then on TV! After all is done Security guy pushes people away and Heidi disappear from the crowd.


             If you feel it's too tiring making mileage in the city and just want to hung out. It's worth to try  www.meetup.com or www.facebook.com/groups/fashionnyc/. All these networking groups helps you to find new people. It will guide you to stay on top of what's happening in the city.
                     

          View from Skyroom NYC     
 Sun dress made by me www.ak-design.net
 With Julie Torrez, Lyndon Freed and Serena



          



1 comment:

  1. These street-style photographs of you in Manhattan are fabulous! I love:
    The photo of you wearing the bright red top styled with dark blue denim jeans outside the 'District Information' booth;
    The 5th and third photographs of you (outside Macy's) wearing the loose round-necked rose floral print white blouse styled with those airy loose fitting green Summer Pants you designed.
    Note: I have had recurring fantasies of being locked securely in place in Macy's display window wearing only a frilly babydoll top with contrasting full brief nylon panties.
    I also really love the photograph of you standing in the Skyroom NYC window wearing that beautiful floral print Sun dress made by you with your name tag just above your left breast (and the other photos of you showcasing that dress as well!;

    My fashion blog Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube (misterpantybuns's channel) customer blouse and panty modelling and review videos
    My Twitter @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete